Thursday, November 27, 2008

This Thanksgiving: 10 Things to be thankful for...

A form-fitting Leather jacket can be your best friend for life. Just make sure you find the right one.




Cowboy boots. Can you blame me? My parents live on a ranch and I spent summers in Arizona. I'm a victim by default.




The only show that compliments my DVD collection. Best stuff on earth.




Schiller's: The one MUST destination hotspot in New York City. Forget how many celebs are spotted here, have you tried their mouth-watering menu?!




If there is anything I wait year round for, it is the Pumpkin Spice Latte by Starbucks. This is liquid gold.




MGMT has spoken. All be silent!




You are never to over or underdressed for a vintage Hermès scarf. Never.




I am growing my hair out and simply cannot live without a good shine. Thanks, Fekkai!




Man scarves. Nothing too busy, I try to stay simple.




Dior Homme Aviators. Simple and classic.

No comments: